Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 8.5 Update

Pictures!


As you can see in the picture below, most of what I lost has been around the waist. I also had to pull really hard for the picture so you could actually see the progress. I think I've only lost maybe a couple of inches, but these pants used to be really tight last fall. The day I wore these to work last week, they fell down the whole time which drove me crazy. That's when I wondered if it is time to try on a new pair. Luckily, my laundry was out the next morning and I was forced into wearing the 14's, which surprisingly fit well. Little snug, but nothing gross was showing.




And I would just like to embarrass my dog for a second. I thought it was funny.

I think she was pretty pissed at this point.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week and I can't wait to tell you about the 5k and half-marathon this weekend and post some pictures of all of that!

3 comments:

  1. Wow good for you! My hubby has been on a diet for 2 weeks now and has lost 10 lbs... why is it so EASY for men?!?!? You are looking great, keep it up! And I'm really impressed... a half marathon?! I can't run 5 minutes without being totally winded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUPID BOYS! Always too easy for them. My boyfriend is the same way, he's losing it much faster than me.

    And dont' get too impressed yet. I dont' know how well I'll do or if I even finish! It's disney world, so it will be fun either way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look'n good girl! Keep it up! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete