Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 5.5 Update

Ok, I promised some updates on pictures and weight.

#1. Weight: So when I first weighed myself it was on my mom's scale and it told me I was 220 a few weeks ago. I'm starting to wonder how accurate that really is because right now, the scale at the gym is saying I'm 223 lbs and last week it read 225 lbs. So, yeah, the weight is coming off, but obviously, it's a LOT slower than I thought and, to be honest, I think I weighed more when I started than I originally thought. But, whatever. It's working. I'm still losing weight. I'll start trying to include weekly poundage in the weekly blog.

#2. Picture: So, to keep a good tab on how progress is going, I have the original shirt the first fat picture was taken in and will be taking more photographs in the same position (but with different pants) every so often. Though it's been over a month since the first picture, I will try to provide updated photos sooner. However, after looking at this week's picture, I'm severly disappointed. I don't think I look really different, due to posture (probably). It really is unattractive. So I will also provide these new riveting frontal and profile pictures as follows:


Whoops! Forgot about that last one! That would be the FANTASTIC birthday cake from Publix I had this year. Way back around the beginning of January....and the beginning of my diet. Though that night I tore up some chicken hibachi. No prisoners, baby! Ahem....but those times are long gone. No longer will I get the clean plate award at Mexican restaurants, nor at Chinese Buffets. I am now a dainty flower which delicately chooses her food and eats it lightly and gently in order to savor its goodness....because there won't be much.

5 comments:

  1. I think your face is already changing! Keep it up, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yeah! I actually have a chin again! And jaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed how the dogs struck poses as well. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can tell a difference, Babe. I hope you enjoy your classes at the gym this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can TOTALLY tell a difference, especially in your face. Keep up the good work. You are inspiring me as I have some baby weight to get rid of. I commend you for being so open and honest with this process. I have already taken your blog advice and started having oatmeal for breakfast...it totally held me over! Thanks for your inspiration and keep it going, girl!!

    ReplyDelete